Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shud i getta Perm?Black hair question?

my hair is poofy


I use a strainting comb to do my hair


Not a flat iron


My Hair gets really straight but ihts SUPER thick


so it never looks straight when it is


Anywho Shud i get i perm? or does it damage Hair


i have hair lik this wen iht combed btw http://clutchmagonline.com/wp-content/up鈥?/a> t and when its not combed http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclair鈥?/a>Shud i getta Perm?Black hair question?
you can get a perm, but if you havent had one, go get it done professionally. if you ave had one, then you can go get a kit at the store.


you have thick and poofy hair, so a perm would be just fine, but if you do, DONT get it wet in the next couple of days cuz it will fall out. make sure that u have a stylist that knows what shes doing! yes it can damage it if its in too long!Shud i getta Perm?Black hair question?
I have curly hair and I don't use perms. I use a texurizer it is supposed to loosen you curls, but on the plus side I can straighten my hair with the blow dryer. I heard texurizers are better for your hair than perms, but it's really your choice. I like having the texurizer so I can wear my hair straight and curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment