Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whats a good shampoo and deep conditioner for perm black hair thats breaking?

Nine months after my baby and my hair is still breaking. I want to restore it back to it's healthy state. I recently cut it to shoulder lenght in order to better manage it at home. I don't really have time to visit salon every two weeks for wash so i do it at home. There are so many products, I'm not sure which one is best. My hair is now dry, and breaking. In desperate need of a good shampoo, deep conditioner or leave in treatment for perm african american hair.Whats a good shampoo and deep conditioner for perm black hair thats breaking?
I have relaxed hair and think that Pantene and Infusium lines are good for dry, damaged hair. For a deep conditioner, Sebastian 2+1 conditioner %26amp; the Nexxus Humectress conditioner are great (although they do cost a bit more than the regular store brands). They have helped me in dealing with dry hair also. For everyday hairdress, I use Organic Root Stimulator's Carrot Oil %26amp; Jojoba Oil which helps my hair retain moisture and be more manageable.Whats a good shampoo and deep conditioner for perm black hair thats breaking?
If you have a Fantastic sams, nearby, go to them and see if they sell their shampoo and conditioner there. They have a set for dry or damaged hair that really works great.
Olive oil! Theirs A shampoo which you can find any where and it called cleansing shampoo by olive oil so what it does the shampoo cleanses you hair then theirs a great Deep Conditioner which stops chronic break age and keeps hair strong which you leave in you hair for 5 min 2 Times a week believe me you will see results and continue to trim you ends
try washing with VO5 and deep conditioning with any Olive Oil deep conditioner. Use liquid oil to treat your hair too.
try the loreal vive pro shampoo :


http://www.vivepro.com/
Pantene Pro-V For black people
Try Envia! Send me an email of the city and state you live in and I'll tell you where you can find it!








Hope this helps!
Get Finesse 2-1 shampoo and conditioner. It makes your hair look shiny and very nice.
If you're looking for a daily shampoo and conditioner that works well and is inexpensive, I love Vive. The orange bottle, Smooth %26amp; Sleek I think it's called. It worked wonders on my dry, color-treated hair, and it's about 2-3 bucks a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment